- Maximum Fire Rate: +88% while Gunzerking
- Maximum Reload Speed: +25% while Gunzerking
The bonuses are increased via time interval, not firing interval. This means that painfully slow firing weapons, like the Flakker, have a quickly noticeable rate of fire improvement over fast firing weapons, like the Anarchist pistol model.
- The player may reload, melee, or throw grenades without resetting the effect so long as both triggers remain held.
- Jakobs firearms do not take advantage of this skill, because of their semi-automatic action.
- This skill works especially well with automatic, high fire rate weapons, like Vladof's; also Bandit weapons take advantage of Keep Firing, by speeding up their slow reload and relatively low fire rate.
- This ability also pairs very well with Hyperion shotguns, particularly the Conference Call and Moxxi's Heart Breaker. Their already short reload times are made almost instantaneous, and their rate of fire will equal that of many assault rifles.
- "Keep Firing..." is a line from the movie Spaceballs, in which the character Dark Helmet orders his men, "Keep firing, Assholes!"