This Claptrap has wood paneling with brass decorations, following the traditional, old-fashioned Jakobs aesthetic. It keeps a few interesting items in its front tray, including a fine Jakobs revolver.
- "You've been most helpful so far. We require very little more of you. A simple premeditated murder, and you'll be on your way. Easie-peesie. Dr. Ned has become a liability. Take care of that liability and we'll clean up the mess and get that mill back to working order. There's gravy and biscuits in it for you, and by that I mean gobs of money. Take care. Oh! I almost forgot. You'll need this doo-dad to get the drawbridge to lower. Good luck!"
- "Have you killed Ned yet?"
- "It'll be nice when the mill is back up and running."
- "Sometimes there's nothing like exposing a traitor to make your circuits all warm and fuzzy."
- "Jakobs would like to thank all the suckers - I mean, generous people - that have helped eliminate the zombies!"
- "Been a long time since I came back here. Feels like coming home again, except for the zombies."
- "All this humidity is going to make me rot!"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.