Inconceivable is a tier 1 skill in Salvador's Rampage skill tree. It gives guns a chance to not consume ammo upon firing. The lower Salvador's health and shields the higher chance of not consuming ammo.
- Maximum Chance Not to Consume Ammo: +10% per level
|Max Chance Not to Consume Ammo||+10%||+20%||+30%||+40%||+50%|
There are no class mods that boost this skill beyond 5 levels.
- The effects of this skill are at maximum while in Fight For Your Life mode, which can make gaining a second wind easier as it allows prolonged firing.
- Prior to the Feb 2013 patch, Zer0's Slayer of Terramorphous class mod erroneously leveled this skill.
- This skill can allow consecutive Money Shots if it activates with a single round remaining in the weapon's magazine; this can be exploited if used with a shield that is easy to deplete or The Rough Rider, which maximizes the chance to not consume ammo while not downed.
- The name "Inconceivable" is a reference to Vizzini from The Princess Bride, where he uses the phrase several times throughout the movie.