Special weapon Effects
Winter is numbing. – Always Cryo. Slightly decreased damage and increased magazine size. Always spawns without a scope. No movement loss when aiming down the sights. Chimes when fired, mimicking an ice cream truck.
Usage & Description
The Ice Scream excels in immobilizing targets with its cryo element coupled with a fire rate on par with purple-rarity Vladof guns.
- The speed of the Ice Scream's chimes is affected by the speed the gun's barrel is spinning - burst firing will result in slower, more distorted chiming.
- Due to a bug, the chimes meant to be played by the Ice Scream may not play at all. It is also possible that the chimes can play when firing different assault rifles, but not the Ice Scream itself. If this bug occurs, it will persist until the end of the game session.
- The Ice Scream will always spawn with the "Swift" prefix.
- The Ice Scream can never spawn with a scope.
- The Ice Scream's "full speed while aiming down sights" effect is caused by the Scope part being forced to be completely empty (or NULL), rather than using the "Scope_None" part found on other iron-sighted weapons. Setting the Scope part to NULL on any other weapon will produce the same effect.
- The red flavor text is a parody of the phrase, "Winter is coming," from the A Song of Ice and Fire book series.