- Cooldown Rate: +5% per level
There are no class mods that boost this skill beyond 5 levels.
- All cooldown modifiers are summed together as bonuses in the function T = Base Time / (1 + bonuses), regardless of their source (e.g. skill, relic, mod, and a friendly Siren wearing a Binder class mod).
- Formula: 42/(1+0.05*N)
- In versions before patch 1.4, this skill appeared to be incompatible with the Keep It Piping Hot skill from the Gun Lust tree. Any points in I'm Ready Already prevented Keep It Piping Hot from activating after Gunzerking, disabling all its bonuses.
- Although it can be useful early on, the synergy between Last Longer, Yippee Ki Yay, and Get Some will eventually outpace the bonus provided by this skill, as essentially infinite Gunzerking is much more valuable than a minor increase in cooldown rate.
- In addition, this skill synergies poorly with Keep It Piping Hot, as it essentially reduces the time that the skill is active.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.