- "Dr. Zed is definitely the man to cure those poor mutated bastards. Definitely. He also got a bit of an... ulterior motive for his little project..."
- Kill infected and collect parts: 0/15
- Bring infected body parts
- Take antidote
- Open cell
- Give cure to experiment
- Kill failed experiment
- "Horrifying super mutants. Bet you didn't see that coming. Unless you did. After careful analysis of the mutant parts you brought him, he made a serum that turned his test subject into a hideous crime against the laws of God and man. Put him out of his misery -- the mutant, that is, not Dr. Zed."
Turn In: Dr. Zed
- Main article: Hypocritical Oath/Transcript
- Mission items:
- Infected Body Part - "Ahhh, infection: the natural intersection of science and love."
- Dr. Zed's Antidote - "This will definitely work."
- The name of this mission is a reference to the Hippocratic Oath, a physician's oath of ethical standards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.