- Kill Bandits 
- Kill Bandits with fire  (bonus)
- Kill bandits with corrosion  (bonus)
- Kill bandits with shock  (bonus)
- Kill bandits with explosive  (bonus)
- "The Hyperion corporation is offering you a unique gun if you kill the requisite number of bandits for them. Though you would be wise not to trust Hyperion, a reward is a reward, and a dead bandit is a dead bandit."
The objectives of this mission are simply to fill quotas of bandit kills, 100 in total with bonuses achieved for every 25 of a given element type. This can be done in conjunction with any other adventuring and missions in Borderlands 2. The mission is complete once 100 are killed, and this will forfeit any remaining bonus objectives still incomplete.
All bandit deaths are recorded on the main counter. This includes any bandit killed by other enemy type, and deaths from other miscellaneous sources like explosive barrels.
Destroying Bandit Technicals or Buzzards must be avoided if the optional objectives are pursued. Destroying a vehicle will only credit the objective summary with one kill towards the appropriate optional objective if a qualifying weapon is used, but a total of up to four kills will be added to the main kill counter.
Bandits that get run over by the lynchwood train count as explosive kills. Since such kills are hard to avoid, it might be advisable to leave a few explosive kills at the end.
Alternatively, if one wishes to complete this mission quickly, the entire Southern Shelf is ideal for this purpose, as the whole area contains almost enough bandits throughout to get the player close to 100 kills.
For those who wish to complete all four optional objectives by scoring exactly 25 kills with each of the four elements, there is an easy and reliable albeit slightly long-winded way to accomplish this. The small bandit camp in Three Horns Divide, at the exit to Sanctuary Hole, will always have exactly five bandits spawn there. Aside from a Stinging Cactus some distance to the south, there are no other hazards such as barrels that could pose a problem. By first entering Sanctuary Hole and then exiting to Three Horns Divide, it is assured that one continues very close to the camp after killing the five bandits, and then saving and quitting the game. As there are only five bandits, however, one must save and quit to the main menu and then continue a total of 20 times.
- "Enjoy the Hyperion ex-KCD experimental weapon. Custom designed for a murderer like yourself."
- Bikers, Sand Pirates, and Rats count as bandits.
- Suicide Psycho suicide attacks, as well as other bandits killed by its grenades, count as non-elemental kills.
- The dialogue for turning in this mission, and indeed the title of the mission itself, reveals it is a reference to the webcomic xkcd, specifically number 873: FPS mod. The weapon received remarks on the enemies killed in a fashion similar to that in the comic.