- Go to Tern's office
- Use intercom
- Align your energy
- Enter Sanctum
- Lie on the couch
- Melee paint can
- Melee canvas
- Talk to Tern when finished
- Open Box of Tranquility
- Kill Tern - OR - Remain non violent
- Take memory core
- Give core to Sparrow
Turn in: Sparrow
- Shields and character skills with automatic retaliation effects (bullet reflection, nova shields, Do unto Others skill, etc.) must be unequipped to complete the pacifist option, as the retaliatory damage will force the character into the violent option.
- If Amara is over-leveled and has skill points in her Clarity skill, the pacifist option will be unable in Normal Mode as her health regeneration will exceed Tern's damage output.
- Although not shown on the screen, a regular reconstruction fee is charged if Vault Hunters chose the non-violent option.
- The mission's name is a portmanteau of “Homeopath” and “Pathological”.
- Tern describes the Vault Hunter as “Stuck in an endless loop of violence and material acquisition”. This is a tongue-in-cheek reference to Borderlands' combat-based loot system.
- The weapon found in the “Box of Tranquility” will always be at level 50. A character at level 50 prior to the mission will not change Tern's dialogue.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.