Hitching A Ride requires you to head back to Jakobs Cove.
- Go back to the island and meet the Jakobs representative
- Signal sent: 0/1
- Survived: 0/1
- Take a ride: 0/1
- "You told Jakobs what Ned's been up to. They have hired you to take care of Ned, but first you need to return to Jakobs Cove. Send a signal to Jakobs so they can send you a ride back to the island. Once you get back to the island, find the Jakobs representative in town."
- 1. Head to the waypoint on your map. It is at the southern complex.
- 2. Locate and activate the signal device. After the signal device is active you will receive a message from the Jakob ECHO stating your ride is on the way and to avoid the landing zone. The landing zone is marked with a glowing red exclamation point.
- 3. You will have to fight off three waves of zombies who crawl out of every available location. It may be possible to cross back across the small metal walkway and use that as a choke point. After each wave you will receive an ECHO message updating you of the progress of the dropship.
- 4. Once the ride arrives climb up to and activate the transition and you will be returned to the Dead Haven transition point in Jakobs Cove.
- 5. Head back into Jakobs Cove where you will be met by a new Claptrap.
- " A claptrap from Jakobs is awaiting your arrival. It appears he has more information for you. "
- When you return to Jakobs Cove you will witness the new Jakobs Company Claptrap execute Jakobs Cove Claptrap.
- The new Claptrap is painted in Jakobs company color scheme. He will automatically provide you with a device to lower the drawbridge leading to the lumber mill.
- Completing this mission opens up three new missions at the Jakobs Cove Bounty Board.
- Level = ?
- Reward = XP, Money, Item
- There is a Green Day song off the album "Nimrod" under the same name.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.