|Hide of Terramorphous|
...His hide turned the mightiest tame...
|Model:||Hide of Terramorphous|
|Special Part(s): |
|[Hide of Terramorphous Variants]|
- Despite its fire elemental effects, Maylay Shields are not intrinsically elemental and as such, the Hide of Terramorphous can receive any elemental immunity/damage reduction.
- This shield is well-suited for Gaige's action skill, Deathtrap. If the Sharing is Caring skill is enabled the shield adds spike fire damage when Deathtrap is attacked by a melee source. When the shield is depleted, it releases a fire nova blast and augments Deathtrap's melee attacks with great roid damage.
- This shield's large nova damage and spike damage make it useful when being overwhelmed by close-range hostiles.
- This is also useful for Zer0 due to the melee-oriented nature of his action skill, Decepti0n.
- This is also a great shield for a Buzz Axe Rampage centered Krieg, since he will usually be at such a close range that enemies still alive will be forced to melee him, lighting them on fire, which, when combined with the Hellborn tree, can cause even more mayhem.