- Burn, Baby, Burn - Increases burn damage and the chance to set oneself on fire.
- Fuel the Fire - Kill Skill. Increases the chance to set oneself on fire. Increases elemental effect chance.
- Pain is Power - Increases Weapon and melee damage, decreases critical hit damage.
- Numbed Nerves - Increases damage reduction while on fire.
- Elemental Elation - Gain stacks of Elemental Elation, each stack increases fire rate and magazine size.
- Delusional Damage - All elemental status effects increase the chance to light oneself on fire.
- Fire Fiend - Melee attacks have an increased chance to ignite enemies.
- Hellfire Halitosis - Melee Override Skill. Pressing melee causes you to breathe fire.
- Flame Flare - Increases burn duration on oneself and burn effects.
- Elemental Empathy - Increases the percentage of being healed by elemental status effect damage.
- Raving Retribution - While on fire, taking damage from enemies will spawn homing balls of fire that seek out attacker and explode.
- This skill tree is best respecced into at later levels, due to its tendency to inflict self-harm.
- Shields that grant immunity to Fire damage will prevent Krieg from setting fire to himself, forcing damage to be taken to get the benefit from most skills.
- Because status effects disable shield regeneration, a Hellborn Krieg can get great value from Booster Shields. Once a fight is finished, a single booster can save an unfortunate Krieg from self-immolation.
- Every skill name in the Hellborn tree uses alliteration.
|Buzz Axe Rampage|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.