“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
This article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
HOT Spring is a legendary grenade mod in Borderlands 3 manufactured by Hyperion.
It is exclusive to the Designer's Cut DLC and is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source.
Special Weapon Effects
Please, call me doctor. – Spawns a healing aura.
Usage & Description
Replacing normally offensive grenades with a purely defensive tool, the HOT Spring offers sustainability and durability for builds that lack means of restoring health.
- The healing aura lasts for 8 seconds and heals 10% of max health three times per second.
- Due to the HOT Spring's health regen being a percentage of maximum health, increasing maximum health increases the amount of healing received.
- Due to the HOT Spring's stationary aura once deployed, it is best used from a safe area where the character can remain to heal, such as behind cover.
- Standing inside the aura as it expires will cause the healing effect to persist indefinitely. This can be removed by walking in and out of another HOT Spring aura before it expires.
- "HOT" is an abbreviation for "Heal over time".