“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Gunerang is a legendary pistol in Borderlands 3 that is manufactured by Tediore. It is obtained randomly from any suitable loot source but has an increased chance to drop from IndoTyrant located in Floodmoor Basin on Eden-6.
Special Weapon Effects
Give it a burl. – Increased damage and magazine size. When reloaded, the discarded weapon is thrown in a counterclockwise arc that attempts to return to the character. After some time or on contact with an enemy or player, it explodes.
Usage & Description
The Gunerang's damage and magazine size makes it function well as a standard firearm when compared to standard Tediore pistols. Due to its reload mechanic, the Gunerang can be hard to aim when reload thrown, and can cause the user to take unnecessary damage.
- The Gunerang's explosion can damage the character.
- A thrown Gunerang will collide with the environment without exploding, and will continuously attempt to home in on the player in an arc.
- Unlike other Tediore weapons, the Gunerang's reload throw does not have a "flinging" sound effect.
- The Gunerang is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2.
- The flavor text "give it a burl" is Aussie slang for "give it a try".