Grog poses minimal threat alone, but in larger numbers may be a problem, especially when accompanied by Fire Grog.
Grog is primarily ranged attacker and will attempt to maintain the distance from the Vault Hunters but is capable in melee combat as well.
- Bite - bites with its tripple jaws.
- Tail Whip - spins with its tail extended.
- Tongue Whip - shoots its long tongue straight out of its mouth.
- Spit - spits out an oily liquid at the great distance. The projectile creates highly inflammable puddle of oil on impact.
- Patches of oil may be lit by any Incendiary attack.
- Fighting these fellas tend to attract their bigger cousins, including Tyrants.