“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Grogs are the most common type of saurians. They are often met in groups and accompanied by Pollygrogs and Fire Grogs. Grogs only pose a threat with strength in numbers or by accompanying a Fire Grog.
Grogs are ranged enemies and will attempt to maintain the distance from the Vault Hunters but is also capable with melee combat. Grogs are weak to incendiary damage and can be easily frozen by cryo damage.
Grogs have the following attacks:
- Bite - bites with its triple jaw.
- Tail Whip - spins with its tail extended, knocks back the Vault Hunter.
- Tongue Whip - shoots its long tongue out of its mouth.
- Spit - spits out an oily liquid that becomes flammable on impact.
- On True Vault Hunter Mode and Mayhem Mode, it is renamed to "Feral Grogs"
- The oil spit can be ignited by an incendiary attack from the Vault Hunter or other enemies.