- Gunzerking Cooldown: -0.6 seconds per level
| Cooldown Time|
There are no class mods that boost this skill beyond 5 levels.
- Gunzerking does not need to be in cooldown to trigger this skill. It can cooldown the ability while Salvador is Gunzerking.
- With 11 points in Last Longer, and 5 points in Get Some, it is possible to completely reset the cooldown of Gunzerking several seconds before the duration finishes, assuming Get Some is triggered constantly. This allows Salvador to stay Gunzerking for practically an entire raid boss fight, maintaining all Gunzerk-only benefits such as Ain't Got Time to Bleed and Bus That Can't Slow Down.
- It is not necessary to shoot at an enemy to get the skill to activate. Lootable objects like skag piles, stalker piles, bullymong piles, explosive gas tanks, even hyperion strongboxes and vertical ammo chests, when shot, will trigger the skill to activate.
- If an enemy is shot while Gunzerking and this skill is triggered, then Keep It Piping Hot will also be triggered for 3 seconds.
- "Get Some" is a reference to Full Metal Jacket, where the phrase is repeatedly shouted by a maniacal helicopter gunner.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.