- Gunzerking Cooldown: -0.6 seconds per level
| Cooldown Time|
There are no class mods that boost this skill beyond 5 levels.
- Gunzerking does not need to be in cooldown to trigger this skill; it can still trigger the ability while Salvador is Gunzerking.
- Given that Gunzerking lasts long enough and that enough enemies are damaged while active (assuming Get Some is triggered constantly), it is possible to completely reset the cooldown of Gunzerking several seconds before the duration finishes. With 11 points in Last Longer, and 5 points in Get Some, this allows Salvador to stay Gunzerking during extended fights, maintaining all Gunzerk-only benefits such as Ain't Got Time to Bleed and Bus That Can't Slow Down.
- If an enemy is shot while Gunzerking and the skill is triggered, then Keep It Piping Hot will also be triggered for 3 seconds, the same amount of time the cooldown is reduced by.
- It can trigger even when the action skill is ready, which has no effect.
- It is not necessary to shoot at an enemy to get the skill to activate. Shooting lootable objects like skag piles, stalker piles, bullymong piles, explosive gas tanks, Hyperion strongboxes, and vertical ammo chests will trigger the skill.
- "Get Some" is a reference to the movie Full Metal Jacket, where the phrase is repeatedly shouted by a maniacal helicopter door gunner as he was shooting at civilians with a machine gun.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.