Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The easter egg can be found with the following steps:
- Go to the secret dock in the southeast corner of Treacher's Landing, where the "You're on a boat!" achievement is obtained.
- Shoot the yellow barrel to the right of the dock.
- Shoot the green barrel in the distant trash pile east of the boat.
- Shoot any of the blue barrels on the boat.
- Shoot the red barrel in the water to the left of the boat.
- The music that plays when Tannis appears is 'Snifty's Loading' by Raison Varner (Gearbox audio lead). It was originally going to be 'Nemo's Jam', also by Raison, a song that is still in the game.
- If the game is paused while the rider of the "fish" is in view, Patricia Tannis can be seen. This was confirmed by SCole on the Gearbox Forums.
- In Tales from the Borderlands , it is revealed that the fish ridden by Tannis is named Splorghuld the Flesh-Slayer. It is described as being 15 meters long, 4 meters thick, and having awful breath.