Frostburn Canyon is an area in Borderlands 2. It is a snowy canyon right next to Three Horns - Divide with sheer walls of ice and a sparse collection of structures that makes it home to a bandit clan who call themselves the Children of the Firehawk.
Points of Interest
Ashmouth Camp is an open pit with a few bandit inhabitants. The shape of the area is such that gunfire can cover most of the area from any point, and to add to the danger there are also numerous explosive barrels. The "Endkindling of Cult Following: The Enkindling occurs here.
Blacktoe Cavern is a cave system where a small force of bandits and a colony of spiderants struggle for territory.
The Lascaux can be found in a shallow pool in this area at the end of a short ravine.
Before entering the lair there is an open area with the bodies of dead bandits laying around. There is also an Ammo Dump machine and a Dr. Zed's Meds machine.
Frozen Ant Lake
Incinerator Camp is a small campsite overlooking a larger bandit enclave and is inhabited by Incinerator Clayton.
- Incinerator Clayton (during and after Cult Following: The Enkindling)
- Scorch (during and after Cult Following: False Idols)
- Spycho (during and after Monster Mash (Part 3))
- Frostburn Canyon becomes accessible for the first time when the story mission The Road to Sanctuary has been started.
- There are a number of screens in the Firehawk Lair. One of these screens displays the infamous BSoD (Blue Screen of Death) triggered by fatal errors in Windows operative systems. It also shows a humorous message that reads: "So, hate to be the bearer of bad news, but your system is pretty hosed. Maybe if you'd download less of that illegal Truxican porn, your machine wouldn't be all jacked up. You should probably be embarrassed. 2MUCH_PR0N_WXYZ.SYS - If this is the first time you're seeing this, then that means nobody has caught you yet. Tell you what's gonna happen here... you're going to put a new graphics card in me and strip that gunk off the keyboard-- then maybe your search history won't be mailed to your grandma. You pickin' up what I'm layin' down?"