Free Enterprise is Jack's third skill tree out of three. This tree relies on swapping between weapon slots mid-combat for maximum effectiveness, with an emphasis on increasing fire rate and granting free shots. Also introduces Money Is Power, which improves Jack's damage as he collects money pickups. His other skill trees are The Hero of This Story and Greater Good.
- Tier 1
- High-Frequency Trading - Increases Weapon Swap Speed.
- Incentives - Swapping weapons increases Fire Rate for a short time. Each stack lasts 10 seconds and all stacks are lost if you do not swap weapons within 10 seconds of activation.
- Tier 2
- Compound Interest - Shooting an enemy applies Compound Interest to that enemy, causing it to accrue interest for 5 seconds. Shooting the same enemy with a different gun consumes Compound Interest and deals Explosive Damage based on your skill rank and the amount of interest accrued. This skill only activates when using guns that fire bullets or lasers.
- Marginal Benefit - Throwing a grenade has a chance to reload all equipped weapons.
- Tier 3
- Money is Power - Picking up money grants you a stack of Money is Power. You deal increased damage with all gun types for every Money is Power stack you currently have. All stacks are lost upon dying or spending money (max of 999 stacks).
- Tier 4
- Company Man - Grants increased Accuracy and Critical Hit Damage with all gun types based on the number of Hyperion-manufactured gear you have equipped.
- Merger - Melee Override Skill. Pressing V (R3 on PS3/PS4, Right Stick(RS) Xbox 360/Xbox One) to fire Shock lasers from your wrists. This ability has a cooldown.
- Taxation of Trade Routes - Increases your Fire Rate with all gun types. The bonus is based on how many bullets are currently in the magazines of all your equipped guns. The emptier your gun's magazines, the greater the bonus.
- Tier 5
- Absolute Advantage - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy causes your shots to have a chance to not consume ammo for a short time. Rocket Launchers have a reduced chance to not consume ammo.
- Laser Surplus - Slam Augment. When you Slam, you shoot a Cone of Lasers in front of you.
- Supply and Demand - Grants you and your allies constant Health Regeneration. The lower your health, the more powerful the regeneration.
- Tier 6
- Sponsored By... - Your gun gains a Manufacturer Bonus based on the last gun you held in your hands.
|The Hero of This Story||Greater Good||Free Enterprise|