Include Grenades and Shields
As Borderlands 2 has expanded their special (unique, named) items to include grenades and shields*, I'd like to suggest that this page include them. They may not be "weapons" (guns) in strict game terms, but the greater purpose of this article is to provide a handy list that covers them all. (* Technically, there was the Cracked Sash and Wee Wee's Super Booster in Borderlands, but now Gearbox has really gone all the way.) --Mensahero (talk) 06:58, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
- Grenades yes, for shields we'd have to change the page name to "special items," which would mean we'd need to feature the Legendary Relics and Class Mods too. Evil Tim (talk) 08:33, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Delete this page?
- Personally I think so. Took me awhile to find the Specials Weapon page in itself, so no reason to make things more confusing.? --Raggs008 (talk) 04:03, November 23, 2012 (UTC)
- There is no point in having a "Borderlands 2 Special Weapons" page when there is no "Special Weapons" or "Borderlands Special Weapons" page.
- This page is mostly redundant with Special Weapon Effects Borderlands 2 anyways.
- The list itself is duplicated from the pages Legendary, Unique, E-Tech and Seraph. We're not going to maintain yet another list.
- I suggest salvaging what you can before it goes... happypal (talk • contribs) 12:27, November 23, 2012 (UTC)