They've broken Monaco, and the "New Wikia Look" skin isn't accessible to the public yet. The only working skin is Monobook.
If you need to switch your skin, but the More button isn't working, just click this: Special:Preferences.
Apparently this new skin allows for more adspace. More adspace that I will just block with AdBlock Plus. AtlasSoldier 13:10, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- - Agreed AdBlock Plus is truly wonderous I use it on my home pc all the time. 184.108.40.206 13:34, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- How do I get my black back? I can't even read this sheeut the way it is.GT: ConceitedJarrad XBOX360 16:10, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- I think we may have to think about migrating over to a different webhosting service, and recreating the entire Wiki on it, much like other MediaWiki using sites have done. Hell, alot of big Wikia's have already left and moved their content to www.shoutwiki.com (I believe that's the URL. Someone mentioned it in the comments of Sannse's blog). The new theme they're implementing is really gonna fuck up alot of shit. AtlasSoldier 16:13, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
LMAO! A week ago *I* lost my skin and preferences and now it's *YOUR* turn to suffer! Misery luvs company and I'm LUVIN' it! LMAO! -- 19:50, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
It's already fixed, beotch.GT: ConceitedJarrad XBOX360 19:58, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Joys in life are short indeed so we must relish them with gusto. -- 21:26, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Well go to Central Wikia, go to your Pref's and switch to "New Wikia Look". That's what they are replacing Monaco with. Monaco will be removed completely. Hence why many large Wikia's are switching to off-site hosts, as opposed to staying here on Wikia. Get ready for the Wiki-apocalypse. AtlasSoldier 22:18, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- Tried this and got my background back to black.
22:46, September 29, 2010 (UTC)
- ??? My background changed to black last week and I haven't been able to change it back. -- 02:35, September 30, 2010 (UTC)