I don't know about other people but one of the first things I did after jumping into the BL was turn off the music. I just don't think that it sounds that great. HERE is where you list what you listen to (it can be music, podcasts, whatever) when you aren't chatting with others or listening to the BL soundtrack. The point of this is so others may find music/ ingame music replacements they may use for the from now to far after Cl4pTr4p revolution is released. I'll start.
- SMODcast, comedy audio podcast. Go over current events etc. first episodes are a little dull though.
- Sick and Wrong: comedy audio podcast. 2 friends try to get a sicker/wronger article for the week than the other, similar to SMODcast.
- Jonlajoie: comedian musician.
- Drunktank: podcast following the lives of the creators of read vs. blue. reasonable entertaining.
- Dethklok: Deathmetal satire: if you like deathmetal but dislike earpiercing vocals, this is for you.
- 4playerpodcast: a group of gamers who discuss/complain about the latest video games.
I could list a great number of bands, but this is my most listened to content. Hope you think these are good enough for you.04:25, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
I actually like the music in the vanilla game. I think they did a pretty decent job of setting the mood for each environment and trying to immerse you in the futuristic lawless wasteland that is Pandora. Particularly in Fyrestone; I had that little tune stuck in my head for weeks.GT: ConceitedJarrad XBOX360 04:37, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
I'm kinda split on this. Most of the time I'll listen to the in-game audio but there are times I gotta stream some music from my laptop to my xbox to ease the monotony of running through the game for the 6th time (PT2 on my 3rd char) because I've heard it all in this game. I try to match the music I'm listening to with where I am in the game. Sevendust, Nonpoint, and Killswitch Engage are my default ass-kicking bands so I'll throw them on when I'm trying to plow my way through missions. I know that more people hate them than like them, but try listening to ICP while playing in Jakob's Cove. They fit so well together. My only complaint is that I have to adjust the volume levels when streaming if I want to be able to to hear the NPCs talk.ZHDarkstar 12:15, September 26, 2010 (UTC)
I usually listen to the BL soundtrack, but when doing stuff such as farming Craw or Farmory runs, My music consists of mostly (but not limited to) Metallica, Red Hot Chili Peppers, and Queen. I also really enjoy listening to System of a down - BYOB when Fighting Craw... That fast paced Triplet pattern rocks!
See my Blog on this thing.14:17, September 26, 2010 (UTC)