- Ammo Regeneration: +5% of magazine per second
Usage & Description
Forge serves as a utility tool, offering no actual damage bonuses, but allows Moze to have a virtually unlimited magazine. Unfortunately, the skill requires some finesse to synergize with some of Moze's other skills. The skill Click, Click... offers significant damage from emptying the magazine; Forge can either make that difficult, or it can allow for sustained fire on a very low magazine. Selfless Vengeance relies on reloading, which is the opposite of what this skill is intended to do, so the player must make sure to reload manually. Additionally, COV weapons do not benefit from the skill because shots to break is not affected by ammo regeneration (see notes below).
Moze has several other methods of restoring ammo, and this can make Forge unnecessary or redundant. In order to maximize the efficiency of this skill, Moze should use a large magazine weapon with a high fire rate, to fire as many bullets as possible. Unsurprisingly, Vladof weapons pair very well with this skill.
- Heavy ammo regeneration is 10% of the listed value (0.5% magazine per second).
- This stacks with Redistribution.
- The regeneration amount is based on total magazine size. Skills and artifacts that increase magazine size will increase ammo per second.
- Forge's ammo regeneration will continue while the player is in the ECHO menu or in Photo Mode, but not while paused.
- As COV weapons have no listed magazines, ammo regeneration is based on the number of shots to break, only stopping when reserves are full. This can be used to refill reserve ammo for that weapon type. If needed, the player can have the character equip a COV weapon and simply leave the game in the ECHO menu to regenerate reserves.
- If ammo drops are picked up after firing a weapon and Forge is active will cause Moze to lose ammo in her reserve as the magazine is refilled.