- Movement Speed: +10% per level
Can only be leveled past 5 with Banshee class mods.
- Fleet is best used as either a flanking or getaway skill, allowing Maya to get in close to targets or escape to safety.
- It is detrimental to have any points invested in Inertia together with Fleet when using any typical shield. With Inertia, any kill will instantly trigger shield regeneration and immediately deactivate Fleet. This can be avoided by using The Rough Rider.
- Fleet can be used for extended periods with a Love Thumper and self-damage from an Orphan Maker or a shock Dart or Splatgun.
- If combined with a blue-rarity Banshee that has with +6 to Fleet, Maya can indefinitely sustain a movement speed of 210%, albeit at the expense of her shield.
- The fastest movement speed can be achieved with a Fabled Tortoise. While the shield will decrease the movement speed of the player as long as shield capacity is available, the movement speed bonus gained while it is depleted will stack with Fleet.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.