“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- Fire Grogs are medium-sized Saurians that prefer close range and synergize well with Grogs. This is because their fire attacks will ignite the oil spit by the Grogs.
- Fire Grogs have the following attacks:
- Pounce - used within melee range.
- Tail swing - a 360° swing of its tail.
- Running Flamethrower - sprays a breath of fire while running towards the Vault Hunter, igniting nearby oil puddles.
- Fireball - spits a fireball that leaves a pool of flames.
- Combustion - when killed, they leave a large pool of fire on the ground.
- Fire Grogs are resistant to incendiary damage.
- On True Vault Hunter Mode and Mayhem Mode, it is renamed to "Immolating Grog".
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.