The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Fire Grogs are medium-sized Saurians that prefer close range and synergize well with Grogs. This is because their fire attacks will ignite the oil spit by the Grogs.
Fire Grogs have the following attacks:
- Pounce - used within melee range.
- Tail swing - a 360° swing of its tail.
- Running Flamethrower - sprays a breath of fire while running towards the Vault Hunter, igniting nearby oil puddles.
- Fireball - spits a fireball that leaves a pool of flames.
- Combustion - when killed, they leave a large pool of fire on the ground.
- Fire Grogs are resistant to incendiary damage.
- On True Vault Hunter Mode and Mayhem Mode, it is renamed to Immolating Grog.
- In Bounty of Blood they are renamed to Croaker Devil.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.