The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Execute is a tier 3 skill in Zero's Bloodshed skill tree. Meleeing at an enemy in the crosshair while Decepti0n is active will trigger a short distance dash. If the melee attack hits, a special attack is performed that deals massive damage.
- Execute Range: 3 meters
- Execute adds a 2x damage multiplier at the end of the melee equation, doubling any melee damage.
- Execute can be used even if an enemy is out of range; if no enemy is struck, Decepti0n will not be broken, and Execute can be used again. This technique can be used to rapidly close distance with an enemy, or even to approximate flight by targeting an airborne enemy.
- Execute automatically triggers Like The Wind and interacts with other skills just like any melee attack. Skills that modify Zer0's movement speed do not change Execute's dash speed.
- The Decepti0n decoy will block targeting for Execute and also counts as a physical object; hitting it while dashing will cause the dash to fall short.
- As it counts as a Melee Override ability, even if a bayonet\bladed weapon is equipped, performing an Execute will display a sword slash animation (slightly different from the normal melee sword slash). The melee damage bonus from the bladed weapon still applies.
- Execute will knock back certain types of enemies (small enemies, most human enemies, many types of loaders, etc.), staggering them. This can be used to kill enemies by knocking them down pits or off cliffs.
- Occasionally Execute will not trigger if the target is too close to Zer0, i.e. within melee range. He will instead perform a normal melee attack, and the damage bonus from Execute will not apply.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.