“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Excalibastard is stuck in a stone at Stanton's Liver. It is found by jumping across several cliffs at the left edge of the map, as seen from the entrance, before crossing the bridge leading to the refinery complex.
Thou art most badass. – All parts fixed. Increased critical hit damage. Perfect (100.0) accuracy. Critical hits have 100% chance to freeze targets with ranged and melee while wielding the weapon. Meleeing frozen enemies with this weapon generates a singularity that pulls enemies in close and then explodes into a Cryo elemental nova which freezes other nearby enemies.
Usage & Description
This weapon's special abilities are almost hand-tailored for the Gladiator's Xiphos tree. Otherwise the guaranteed freezing chance can be very useful for any other character.
- Excalibastard requires 2500 Badass Rank to pick up. It may only be taken once per character, across playthrough modes, so it may be wise to wait until the level cap is increased.
- Excalibastard can be obtained from the Grinder since patch 1.02.
- You can cause a cryo singularity multiple times on the same enemy if they do not die.
- It is possible to freeze enemies as Nisha using tombstone and grenades, so long as the Excalibastard is being held when the grenade scores a critical hit.
- The name is a combination of Excalibur, the name of King Arthur's sword, and "bastard."