Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
Special Weapon Effects
- The standard firing mode fires 10 guns of green to purple rarity at the cost of 10 Eridium.
- The alternate firing mode fires 1-4 different legendary or mission unique weapons at the cost of 250 Eridium.
Usage & Description
The Eridian Fabricator is a useful source of weapons, provided the Vault Hunter has sufficient eridium, which is deducted from their balance when the weapon is fired.
- Weapons created by the Fabricator are scaled to the character's level, and may have anointments.
- DLC weapons cannot be created, regardless if the character owns them.
- Prior to completing Footsteps of Giants, the Vault Hunter can speak with Typhon DeLeon and pay him 1 Eridium to use the Fabricator for one random weapon from common to Legendary rarity.
- The following legendary and unique mission weapons cannot be generated by the Fabricator:
- The Eridian Fabricator was given its alternate firing mode in the patch on 7/23/2020.
- The Eridian Fabricator can have weapon skins applied to it, but a bug prevents them from displaying.
- The Eridian Fabricator is sometimes referred to as the "Gun Gun" in fan circles due to being a gun that shoots guns. The phrase is first coined by Typhon DeLeon in-game.
- The Eridian Fabricator has a unique pickup sound that resembles chimes. This can only be heard by placing it on the weapon wall in Sanctuary III and then picking it up.