“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Eridian Fabricator is a legendary weapon in Borderlands 3 manufactured by the Eridians. Eridian Fabricator is obtained from the mission Footsteps of Giants located in Desolation's Edge, on Nekrotafeyo.
Special Weapon Effects
- Shoots guns instead of bullets.
- Fires 10 guns per 10 Eridium.
- Requires 10 Eridium to be used.
Usage & Description
The eridium is deducted from the character's balance when the weapon is fired.
- The 10 weapons fired will range from Green to Purple rarity and are scaled to the character's level.
- If the Vault Hunter speaks with Typhon DeLeon to use the Eridian Fabricator before acquiring it through the story, he has a chance to shoot out a Legendary weapon.
- The Eridian Fabricator does not take up an inventory slot and cannot be sold to Marcus. It can, however, be marked as trash and then sold to Marcus.
- The Eridian Fabricator cannot have weapon skins applied to it.