The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Special Weapon Effects
- The standard firing mode fires 10 guns of Green to Purple rarity at the cost of 10 Eridium.
- The alternate firing mode fires 1-4 unique items of mainly Legendary rarity guns, but can be Blue or Purple unique mission reward weapons with red flavor text instead at the cost of 250 Eridium.
- The items may spawn with anointments.
- Can't spawn DLC items, regardless if the player owns the DLCs or not.
- When firing in this mode, the gun's barrel will glow purple.
- In both modes, the spawned weapons are scaled to the user's level.
Usage & Description
The Eridian Fabricator is a useful source of weapons, provided the Vault Hunter has sufficient eridium, which is deducted from their balance when the weapon is fired.
- The 10 weapons fired will range from Green to Purple rarity and are scaled to the character's level.
- If the Vault Hunter speaks with Typhon DeLeon to use the Eridian Fabricator before acquiring it through the story, he has a chance to launch a Legendary weapon with the primary firing mode.
- The Eridian Fabricator was given its alternate firing mode in the patch on 7/23/2020.
- The Eridian Fabricator can have weapon skins applied to it but a bug prevents them from displaying.
- The Eridian Fabricator is sometimes referred to as the "Gun Gun" in fan circles due to being a gun that shoots guns. The phase is first coined by Typhon DeLeon in-game.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.