“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Empowered Ascendant Khel Vods are enemies that appear in the Guns, Love, and Tentacles dlc for Borderlands 3. They act as brutes and enforcers for Eleanor and the Bonded. They never spawn naturally, but instead come from an Ascendant Khel Vod that has ate a fellow Bonded and transformed.
- Empowered Ascendant Khel Vods have no shield and three health bars.
- Empowered Ascendant Khel Vods have the following attacks:
- Fire Beam - concentrated fire beam from hand, cancels when line of sight is broken
- Charge - charges the Vault Hunter with a devastating blow
- Rock slam - slams fist against the ground sending out line of rocks
- Giant Shard Throw -grabs a massive red shard from a portal above its head and throws it
- Back hand - close range melee
- Its critical hit spot is its head and bubbles on its back, these can be popped if they take too much damage.