- Elder Spectres and Elder Wraiths spawn for the sole purpose of acting as second winds during The Rampager fight.
- Elder Spectres are melee-focused guardians that have less health than Spectres and move slower, but have all of the same moves and have a unique sword throw as a ranged attack.
- Elder Spectres have the following attacks:
- Crossblade - performs a cross-cut with both blades.
- Upward slash - Uppercut with a blade.
- Lunge - quickly lunges at the target with its blades extended.
- Somersault Slash - performs a backward somersault with its blades extended.
- Sword throw - Tosses left sword at the player from range then regenerates sword.
- Like all guardians, Spectres are susceptible to shock damage.
- Elder Spectres are identical in appearance to Spectres.
- As no spirits spawn in The Forgotten Basilica, Elder Spectres cannot be possessed.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.