Eden-6 is the sixth moon of the gas giant Eden. It is a lush, humid world that teems with life, and the headquarters of the Jakobs corporation. Jakobs decided to refrain from developing Eden-6 and leave the environment mostly untouched aside from the infrastructure for its logging industry, which provides the signature wood used in Jakobs' weapons.
Eden-6 is the home planet of the Jakobs Corporation and plays an important role in the main story. Being mainly that of a large swamp, Eden-6 has many dangerous creatures such as Saurians, large dinosaur-like creatures. Throughout the planet many parts of the swamp have partially buried ship parts. These are the wrecks of what was nearly an entire fleet of armed colony ships that once had the first generations of the Jakobs company. Much of the areas are littered with ship engines, thrusters and wrecked hulls. The Planet is extremely rich in both oil and wood as there are oil pump jacks and a large lumber milling system. The Inhabitant of the planet are primarily backwater hillbilly's and swampfolk.
- The Anvil
- Blackbarrel Cellars
- The Floating Tomb
- Floodmoor Basin
- Jakobs Estate
- Voracious Canopy
- In Claptrap's New Robot Revolution, Marcus offers to provide transport for the Vault Hunters to Eden-6.
- In one radio commercial in Borderlands 2, Handsome Jack claims that he rescued the Space Vixens of Eden-6 using Hyperion weapons.
- From what was shown at E3 2019, Eden-6 is a bayou planet inhabited by the dinosaur-like tyrants and intelligent, monkey-like jabbers capable of using guns.  It is also the home of the Jakobs corporation. 
- ↑ Borderlands 3 Official Announce Trailer
- ↑ Borderlands 3 Moze Gameplay and New World Developer Interview - IGN LIVE | E3 2019