The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Dynasty Dash: Pandora is an optional mission in Borderlands 3 given by Devil's Razor - Roland's Rest Bounty Board.
- "Beau is expanding the Dynasty Diner franchise into an interplanetary express delivery service! He needs a reckless, er, EXPERT driver to deliver all of the juicy burgers to his hungry customers. Time is of the essence since cold burgers are a damn tragedy!"
"Help Beau deliver his signature Dynasty Burgers to ravenous customers on Pandora. And FAST!"
- Pick up delivery burgers (5)
- with 9:00 remaining (optional)
- with 5:00 remaining (optional)
- with 2:30 remaining (optional)
- Return to Beau's sign spinner
- The fast travel network can be used to quickly warp around the map.
- A Cyclone can be driven across the bridge and all the way to the remote delivery point at The Lonely Pillar on the far east side of the map. Characters can begin the mission at Roland's Rest, immediately teleport to The Lonely Pillar, and then teleport back to spawn a new vehicle and complete the remaining deliveries.
- In order to complete the mission with 9 minutes remaining, signs must be destroyed to earn extra time.
- "Whenever you're around and need work, come talk to this sign spinner. People ALWAYS want burgers, my dude!"
Turn In: Sign spinner
- Mission item: Dynasty Meal
- In order to unlock the vehicle skin from this mission, all three optional objectives must be met.
- This mission can be completed multiple times. This is useful in completing the "The Hero We Need" challenge to get optional mission objectives.
- Exiting the zone at any time will cause the mission to fail, even if the burgers have been delivered. This can be used to restart the mission without having to wait for time to run out.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.