- "You seem like someone who can keep a secret. You see, my wife can be quick to anger, and we had, uh, a disagreement. In her rage, she took something of great value to me and threw it away. Go check the dumpsters outside of town. I think you'll know what you're looking for when you find it. I know it's asking a lot, but keep this just between you and me, okay? I'll make it worth your while."
- This mission is pretty straightforward one; follow waypoints, kill anything and everything along the way, retrieve the magazines, and report back to Erik.
- "Thanks, man! I'm trusting you to keep this under your hat, right? Here, I'll pay you well to keep this a secret. Don't worry that the money's a little damp, I just washed my hands."
- A bug has been observed whereby the sixth compass marker fails to appear. This has been reported for the Xbox 360 and PC up to version 1.4.0 of the game as well for the PS3 second play through. Relaunching Borderlands bypasses the issue.
- The second half of this mission name, "for great justice," is derived from last line of the "All your base are belong to us" Internet phenomenon.
- The info cards of the magazine say: "Ugh! Some of the pages are stuck together."
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.