[[Category:Washburne Refinery missions]]
Don't Copy That Floppy is a side mission in Captain Scarlett and Her Pirate's Booty.
- Pick up floppy disks: 0/5
The objective is to retrieve floppy disks that drop from sand pirates located in a pirate base near Washburn Fen when they are killed. On the approach to the base is an open area populated by several Sand Worms. Beyond this encounter is a brief search for a ladder to reach the base, and this is found by following structures around to the left after the sand worms.
The sand pirates are all common types, with Pirates and Rapscallions backing up Raiders and Swabbies in the open expanse of a satellite dish. Powder Monkeys spawn late in the fight to rain down explosive attacks from nearby rooftops. Much of the fighting is suitable for long-range weapons, and a short-range backup weapon may be needed for the melee sand pirates that manage to get close. All of these pirates will drop a floppy disk when killed, five of which can then be gathered to complete the objective.
- "You have successfully ended software piracy forever."
Turn In: Censorbot
- Mission Item: Floppy Disk - "A high tech cutting edge 1.44MB electronic storage device. Keep away from sand."
- Main article: Don't Copy That Floppy/Transcript
- Don't Copy That Floppy was the name of an anti-copyright infringement video created in 1992. YouTube