“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- Dinkelbot poses no threat whatsoever, but digistructs numerous flying Maliwan bots: Stingers, Overspheres and Harbinger mines.
- The mines can be easily destroyed and should be focused on first.
- As for the bots, those can be quickly dealt with by attacking either their central weak spot or their fins.
- Additionally, Dinklebot constantly teleports around the battlefield and has a powerful shield that will constantly regenerate until destroyed.
- "Just a second."
- "Whyyy you!"
- "Did you ever pay attention?"
- When killed, Dinklebot will drop a Loot-O-Gram. These can be traded with Crazy Earl on Sanctuary III for random loot.
- During the Bloody Harvest event, Dinklebot can release a Ghost when killed.
- Dinklebot is a reference to the Ghost AI from the Destiny video game series.
- In Destiny, the Ghost was originally voiced by Peter Dinklage.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.