Examples are on the talk page.
Special Weapon Effects
The destructor has come. - Unloads the entire magazine when scoped.
- For technical details regarding this item see: Mechanics
- The special effect can cause issues with recoil at long ranges, though most editions have good recoil reduction.
- It is possible to interrupt the burst by reloading, unscoping, or changing weapons.
- The flavor text may be a reference to the movie "Ghostbusters" (1984); derived from lines involving the main antagonist from the movie, Gozer The Destructor. 
- It is incorrectly stated in the BradyGames Borderlands Guide that the special ability is ricochet bullets, it is later corrected in the Hyperion section of the guide.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.