- Deputy Bots will attack by shooting its submachine gun or with a melee strike from either arm.
- Deputy Bots can be disarmed by shooting off both of its arms.
- When critically damaged or disarmed, it will initiate a self-destruct protocol, and if possible, charge at the Vault Hunter to detonate in their proximity.
- Hacked variants are encountered in the Meridian Metroplex. These bots attack anyone they detect, including other bots.
- Deputy Bot is a flagship product of Holloway Robotics and its original model designation was the "Crime Buster Bot".
- In Mayhem Mode and True Vault Hunter Mode, they are renamed Constable Bot.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.