Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes - The Loop
Do you like this video?
- Deputy Bots will attack by shooting its submachine gun or with a melee strike from either arm.
- Deputy Bots can be disarmed by shooting off both of its arms.
- When critically damaged or disarmed, it will initiate a self-destruct protocol, and if possible, charge at the Vault Hunter to detonate in their proximity.
- Hacked variants are encountered in the Meridian Metroplex. These bots attack anyone they detect, including other bots.
- Deputy Bot is a flagship product of Holloway Robotics and its original model designation was the "Crime Buster Bot". According to an ECHO log on Promethea, the Crime Buster Bot and its derivatives are hinted to be a cheap knock-off of Gaige's Deathtrap. This may explain the physical resemblence to Deathtrap, with their bodies consising of just a hovering torso with arms and a head.
- In Mayhem Mode and True Vault Hunter Mode, they are renamed to Constable Bot.