Cunning is Zer0's second skill tree, of three. The Cunning tree focuses on improving Decepti0n, and abilities that benefit both ranged and melee combat. His other skill trees are Bloodshed and Sniping.
- Tier 1
- Fast Hands - Increases Reload Speed and Weapon Swap Speed.
- C0unter Strike - After getting hit, your next melee attack has a chance to deal massively increased damage.
- Tier 2
- Fearless - While your shield is depleted, you gain a bonus to Gun Damage and Fire Rate.
- Ambush - Increases damage dealt when attacking from behind, or when attacking an enemy who is targeting someone other than you.
- Tier 3
- Rising Sh0t - Each successful ranged or melee attack grants a stacking damage bonus for a short time. This bonus can stack up to 5 times. Faster weapons can gain stacks more quickly, but slower weapons retain stacks for a longer period of time.
- Death Mark - Melee attacks mark the target for death for a short duration. Marked targets take additional damage from all sources. Also, it's not an easy thing to live with.
- Unf0rseen - Your holographic decoy explodes when you become visible again, dealing Shock Damage to nearby enemies.
- Tier 4
- Innervate - While Decepti0n is active you gain increased Gun Damage and Movement Speed, as well as regenerate health.
- Tier 5
- Tw0 Fang - Every time you fire a gun, you have a chance to fire twice.
- Tier 6
- Death Bl0ss0m - Action Skill Augment. Press F while Decepti0n is active to throw a handful of kunai. Each kunai will explode with a random elemental type. Kunai do not benefit from the Decepti0n damage bonuses, but throwing kunai does not end Decepti0n and can apply Death Mark.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.