- For the unique launcher in Borderlands 2, see Creamer.
Creamer is a legendary rocket launcher in Borderlands 3 manufactured by Torgue.
Special Weapon Effects
Non-dairy. – Heals the user for a percentage of the damage dealt.
Usage & Description
The Creamer heals for 10% of the gun damage stated on the card. For example, if the card states a gun damage of 6177, every hit will heal 6177 × 10% = 617.7 HP.
Elemental modifiers are ignored for the Creamer's life steal. So for example, it does not matter if flesh or armor is hit, the amount healed is the same even if the damage dealt is different.
- Most damage bonuses do not increase the amount healed, but some do:
- Examples of bonuses that increase life steal: +100%/+250%/+300% gun damage anointments, Amara's Wrath skill
- Examples of bonuses that do not increase life steal: +125% against badasses anointment, +50% bonus elemental damage anointments, Amara's Personal Space or Tempest skill, gun damage Guardian Rank
- Shooting the target dummy on Sanctuary or the character's vehicle causes life steal.
- The Creamer is a returning weapon from Borderlands 2 but as a legendary rocket launcher.