StubThis article is a stub. You can help Borderlands Wiki by expanding it.
Crawmerax's Lair had been opened and excavated, and the tunnel then equipped with an elevator to the Eridian ruins above the entrance. A number of Crimson Lance making the ascent were then killed by an enormous Crabworm known as Crawmerax the Invincible and his minions. Signs were later posted around the entrance to the lair warning any curious Lance to stay away.
- The vending machines at the bottom floor of Crawmerax's Lair always sell level 59-69 items depending on the patches installed. The ammo vending machine always sells the dark orange ammo SDUs.
- There are several mutilated corpses strewn about the lair. Upon further examination, they appear to be deceased Crimson Lance soldiers.
- This area is located by traversing the Lance outpost leading to Road's End and accessing the off-ramp to the right of the outpost leading to the highway above.
- The road signs leading to this area are labeled "Secret Final Boss", and can be found as far away as The Crimson Tollway and The Ridgeway.
- Main article: Crawmerax_the_Invincible#Glitches