Special Skill Text
"Gather thine enemies together that thou mayest blow them to tiny bits."
- Converge's crowd control ability can be useful in situations when faced with mobs of enemies.
- Targeting a far-away enemy can pull nearby ones away from Maya and her allies.
- Phaselocking enemies near those behind cover may pull the protected enemies away from their shelter.
- Converge can group together multiple targets allowing for a single grenade to damage the group.
- Converge does not guarantee that the pulled enemies will end up near the Phaselocked enemy, nor they will stay in the location that they were pulled to, especially with Thoughtlock. Pulled enemies may fly past the Phaselocked enemy or be stopped by terrain and other obstacles. Large enemies may only be pulled a short distance or not at all.
- Enemies that can't be Phaselocked are not affected by Converge.
- Whatever actions pulled enemies are engaged in will be temporarily interrupted but they may resume fighting immediately after they land.
- Converge's exceptionally wide area of effect damages all destroyable objects, breaking lootable objects like skag & stalker piles, and destroying elemental objects like barrels and explosive tanks.
- The flavor text paraphrases the instructions for the use of the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch (in the Book of Armaments, Chapter 2, verses 9-21) from the movie Monty Python and the Holy Grail; "...And Saint Attila raised the hand grenade up on high, saying, 'O LORD, bless this Thy hand grenade that with it Thou mayest blow Thine enemies to tiny bits, in Thy mercy.'"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.