“Look out everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
- Tier 1
- Avalanche - Dealing Cryo Damage to an enemy grants you a stack of Avalanche. You may only gain a single Avalanche stack from each enemy. Each stack of Avalanche grants a bonus to Cryo Damage and Freeze Chance.
Avalanche stacks begin to decay after a short time, and decay quickly upon dealing Incendiary Damage or entering Fight For Your Life.
- Bitter Riposte - Taking damage from an enemy while your shield is fully charged fires an Ice Dart at that enemy, dealing Cryo Damage.
- Tier 2
- Short Summer - Dealing Cryo Damage to an enemy while Cold as Ice is active grants you a stack of Short Summer. Improves Action Skill Cooldown Rate and Shield Recharge Delay for each stack of Short Summer. Stacks begin to decay once Cold as Ice ends, and all stacks are lost upon activating Cold as Ice.
- Winter's Fury - Activating Cold as Ice causes you to knock back all nearby enemies. Forcing your Shard to switch targets causes you to knock back all enemies again. Enemies can only be knocked back by Winter's Fury once every few seconds.
- Frigid Touch - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy causes a portion of Cryo Damage dealt to enemies to be converted into healing for a short time.
- Tier 3
- Fragment Rain - When your Frost Shard attaches to an enemy, it has a chance to spawn Ice Fragments, which fly towards nearby enemies and deal Cryo Damage. The first time your Frost Shard attaches to an enemy after being thrown, it will always spawn Ice Fragments.
- Tier 4
- Frostbite - Any enemy Damaged by your shard takes Increased Cryo Damage for a few seconds. Frostbite also disrupts enemies shields making them take more Cryo damage.
- Polar Vortex - Whenever your Frost Shard attaches to an enemy, it has a chance to create a singularity, pulling in nearby enemies. The first time your Frost Shard attaches to an enemy after being thrown, it will always create a singularity.
- Cold Advance - Increases Critical Hit Damage. Additionally, scoring a Critical Hit while Cold as Ice is active extends its duration. This skill has diminishing returns.
- Tier 5
- Whiteout - While Cold as Ice is active, enemies near you deal decreased damage.
- Winter's Veil - When struck by a melee attack, or when your Shield becomes depleted, you emit a Cryo Nova with a high chance of freezing enemies. Your shield must fully recharge between Cryo Novas.
- Tier 6
- Wintertide - Kill Skill. Killing an enemy causes all of your non-Cryo guns to deal Cryo Damage along with their usual element type, and causes Cryo guns to deal even more Cryo Damage.
|Cold as Ice|
|The Huntress||Cold Money||Contractual Aristocracy|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.