The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
Claptrap Rescue: The Lumber Yard is an optional mission from the Claptrap Rescue series in The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned. It becomes available only after Hitching A Ride and runs in the Lumber Yard location.
- "You've discovered a defunct Claptrap here. Perhaps there is a Repair Kit nearby?"
- Find the Repair Kit and repair this Claptrap.
- It is easy to miss this Claptrap as he is up the hill behind a stack of logs near the end of the level. He's also hard to hear, so don't rely on his whimpering to help guide you. When you get near the entrance to the Lumber Mill building, you will be attacked by wereskags. If you look to your left (north) you will see the wereskags leap over a large stack of logs as they come to attack you. After you have defeated the wereskags, head up the hill behind these logs and you will find the Claptrap.
- The repair kit is on a large stack of logs in the eastern most corner of this area. You will need to jump on the large log that is leaning on the stack or walk around to the other side of the log pile near the building to reach the kit.
- There is a notch in the wood towards which you will need to jump.
- "Thank you, kind traveler! I can now return to my assigned duties. By the way, I found this SDU. You look like you could use one of these!"
- A Bridge Too Ned (that must be preliminary acquired)
- You can only complete this mission once you have the mission A Bridge Too Ned.
- After you repair the Claptrap he will activate the conveyor belt next to him, then lead you to a slide where after a few seconds a red weapon chest will come down.
- Text of Repair Kit item: Contains everything you need to repair a Claptrap robot.
- You can get the 2 SDU's from this mission. One on playthrough 1 and the other on playthrough 2.
- One won't be rewarded with a Backpack SDU on this mission if one has reached playthrough 2.5, like the playthrough 2 "It's a Trap... Clap" mission, unless turned in on someone else hosting playthrough 2.
- This Claptrap has new quotes as he lies there injured:
- "Go to the sawmill,' they said. 'It'll be good for your career,' they said. Help!"
- "Help me! Anyone there?"
- "Where's a vault hunter when you need one?"
- "Little help, please!"
- "I could use a – pfft!, Pfft! – Great! Now I have – pfft! – sawdust on my vocal enunciation unit!"
- "Sawdust has turned my oil to sludge!"
- "I need a hand here!"
- "Who am I kidding? Zombies aren't going to repair me."
- "Is there any real live person out there?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.