Claptrap Rescue: Lockdown Palace continues the line of Claptrap Rescue Missions.
Find the Repair Kit and release this Claptrap.
- Repait Kit found: 0/1
- "You've discovered a Claptrap robot that has been immobilized. Find a Claptrap Repair Kit to release him."
The player will probably pass right by this Claptrap during the quest Prison Break: Try Not to Get Shanked. The Repair Kit is located much later in the area, by a vending machine in the large room where you are sent to find Athena. It isn't hidden at all, it's just sitting on a shelf.
- "Thank you, stranger! Take this! I think you'll like it! Oh, I've got something else for you. Follow me!"
- The item card reads: Contains everything you need to release an immobilized Claptrap robot.
- After being repaired, the Claptrap will unlock a door for the player leading to a red chest. Then, a few seconds later, the Claptrap will get stuck to a giant magnet, declaring: "Dammit, just kill me!" It is not possible to rescue him from this second situation, however.
- This Claptrap, much like the one at The Lumber Yard has some new quotes.
- "I'm not subject to your laws! I didn't program me to do these things!"
- "Anyone wanna play some bridge? I got a deck of cards in here. I'll even tell you what I have. I'm bidding three nil, but you should probably bid 4 spades...Ah, come on, play with me!"
- "Swing looooooow, sweet chariiooooooot. Coming forward to carry me hoooooooome." (repeats)
- "I will do whatever you want just to get me out of here. Seriously, I mean it. Anything you want. Anything. Think about it."
- "Hey, look. I'll do whatever you want just to get out of here. Think about it. Nothing's too big, nothing's too small, if you know what I'm saying."
- "Let me out! She didn't tell me her age! Girls of all ages like candy!"
- "Mr. Shank? The check's in the mail, I swear! C'mon, man, you gotta believe me!"
- "Oh, I'm having a heart attack. Ohhh, this is the big one! I need a medic and a ride to Dr. Zed. It's...it's growing dim..."
- "When I get out of here, some of you bitches are getting stabbed. Matter of fact, I'm going to set the stabbing record on this planet."
- This mission can be easily completed whilst pursuing Prison Break: Try Not to Get Shanked.