Claptrap Rescue: Lockdown Palace is an optional mission in The Secret Armory of General Knoxx from the Claptrap Rescue series. It becomes available only after Prison Break: Over the Wall and runs in the Lockdown Palace location.
- "You've discovered a Claptrap robot that has been immobilized. Find a Claptrap repair kit to release him."
- Release Claptrap.
- Find a Repair kit.
Vault Hunters will probably pass right by this Claptrap during the mission Prison Break: Try Not to Get Shanked. The Repair Kit is located much later in the area, by a vending machine in the large room where Vault Hunters are sent to find Athena. It isn't hidden at all, it's just sitting on a shelf.
- "Thank you, stranger! Take this! I think you'll like it! Oh! I've got something else for you. Follow me!"
- Text of Repair Kit item: Contains everything you need to release an immobilized Claptrap robot.
- After being repaired, the Claptrap will unlock a door leading to a red chest. Then, a few seconds later, the Claptrap will get stuck to a giant magnet, declaring: "Dammit, just kill me!" It is not possible to rescue him from this second situation, however.
- Much like the SDU's from the 2nd playthrough of the main campaign, it is not guaranteed to get the Backpack SDU. This is true regardless of which playthrough the mission is completed on.
- This mission can be easily completed whilst pursuing Prison Break: Try Not to Get Shanked.
- This Claptrap, much like the one at The Lumber Yard has some new quotes:
- "I'm not subject to your laws! I didn't program me to do these things!"
- "Anyone wanna play some bridge? I got a deck of cards in here. I'll even tell you what I have. I'm bidding three nil, but you should probably bid 4 spades... Ah come on, play with me!"
- "Swing looooooooow, sweet chariioooot. Coming forward to carry me hoooooome." (repeats)
- "I will do whatever you want just to get me out of here. Seriously, I mean it. Anything you want. Anything. Think about it."
- "Hey, look. I'll do whatever you want just to get out of here. Think about it. Nothing's too big, nothing's too small, if you know what I'm saying."
- "Let me out! She didn't tell me her age! Girls of all ages like candy!"
- "Mr. Shank? The check's in the mail, I swear! C'mon, man, you gotta believe me!"
- "Oh, I'm having a heart attack. Ohhh, this is the big one! I need a medic and a ride to Dr. Zed. It's growing dim."
- "When I get out of here some of you bitches are getting stabbed. Matter of fact, I'm going to set the stabbing record on this planet."
- "I will literally kill the person of your choice, just get me out of here."