Claptrap's Secret Stash is an optional mission offered by Claptrap. Completing it unlocks access to the secret stash.
- Talk to Claptrap
- Collect 139,377 brown rocks
- Defeat Ug-Thak, Lord of Skags
- Pilfer lost staff of Mount Schuler
- Defeat Destroyer of Worlds
- Dance, dance, baby
- Find stash (after Claptrap gives out the above objectives)
Claptrap wants to offer a reward for helping him reach Sanctuary, but first he has a few requests. He will announce five ridiculous objectives, all of which can be disregarded. Once he's done talking, the reward reveals itself across the alley from him.
- "Claptrap's incompetence granted you access to his secret stash considerably earlier than expected."
- The secret stash operates like a small item bank that is shared between all characters of a particular account.
- In True Vault Hunter Mode, and Ultimate Vault Hunter Mode, a second location of the secret stash appears in Claptrap's Place. It is located in a closet where several broken claptraps are stored and the first "Cult of the Vault" symbol can be found. The inventory is shared between both locations.
- Twink is a term used in games to describe the process of shifting in-game items from one character to a lower level character.