Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Under ConstructionThis article or section is in the middle of an expansion or major restructuring and is Under Construction. You are welcome to assist in its construction by editing it as well.
“Look out, everybody, things are about to get awesome!”
Ceraunic Storm is the last of Athena's three skill trees. The Ceraunic Storm tree focuses on dealing Shock and Incendiary damage by way of the Maelstrom mechanic acquired at Tier 1. Her other two skill trees are Phalanx and Xiphos.
- Storm Weaving - After swapping weapons, Storm Weaving is gained along with increased fire rate and elemental effect chance for a short duration.
- Maelstrom - Dealing incendiary or shock damage causes stacks of Maelstrom to be gained. All elemental damage dealt is increased for each stack of Maelstrom.
- Gathering Tempest - Increases magazine size and reload speed.
- Conduit - While one electrocute status effect is active, shield regeneration takes place for every stack of Maelstrom.
- Smite - While airborne, shooting an enemy will smite them causing incendiary and shock damage in a small area.
- Unrelenting - Killing an enemy increases weapon swap speed and fire rate for each stack of Maelstrom.
- Superconductor - The Aspis has a chance to shock nearby enemies when struck.
- Zeus' Rage - When the Aspis is thrown, a devastating fire and lightning storm will spawn at the target location.
- Elemental Barrage - While Storm Weaving is active, weapons have a chance to not consume ammo.
- Overload - When an enemy is killed while being electrocuted or burned, there is a chance for the status effect to chain to a nearby enemy.
- Flash Freeze - Whenever an enemy is frozen, a stack of flash freeze is gained for a short duration. Whilst Flash Freeze is active, Maelstrom stacks are not lost or gained.
- Hades' Shackles - Slamming links Athena to nearby enemies with a shock tether for a short duration, electrocuting them.