- weeell, if you insist. 00:22, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
- i think randal's intention was to give me a trivia headache. your use of the term "hint" is very generous. 00:38, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
My only point was that only " legndary " weapons have the flavor/ red text and also most have a special effect or ability. The wording on the description is fine, at least for me. 00:42, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Except the way it's currently worded, Eridian Weapons would qualify to be categorized as "legendary". -- 12:04, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
i must have missed that. i read near the top that eridians would be common (as they are).22:49, April 14, 2011 (UTC)
- Our (my) classification is:
- Legendary is pretty much the Orange weapons
- Unique are those weapons with predefined names, custom skins, once per playthough etc.
- Common is the rest, including Eridian (except Mega Cannon).
- So red text is not really a good indicator.
- While it might be difficult to quantify the difference with a clear set a rules, it is pretty clear which weapon goes were and why. The articles will have to try and mention this though. happypal (talk • contribs • inventory) 06:30, April 15, 2011 (UTC)
Exclusivity of legendaries.
Can one character possess multiples of the same legendary weapon? ie Will wearing a "The Bee" shield prevent another "The Bee" shield from dropping? And could Salvador dual wield "Conference Call" shotguns?