Template:Infobox Fic Episode "Catch A Ride", also titled "Episode 3", is the third episode of Telltale Games' Tales from the Borderlands.
This page contains spoilers
"After a dizzying escape from a very-near-almost-certain-death scenario (involving statuesque buttocks), Rhys and Fiona find themselves looking for another piece of the puzzle that will lead them to the untold riches of Vault key ownership. Lost in the mysterious jungle of an Atlas terraforming facility, Fiona finds help from an unexpected mentor, Rhys continues to share brain-space with the disembodied mind of a dead dictator, and love is in the air. Pursued by the ruthless criminal 'Queenpin' Vallory, and with very little help from Vaughn's accountancy skills (or stellar abs), getting anywhere near the Vault will be entirely up to you."
Who's to blame for the Vault key deal?
- Told Vallory that Felix was to blame - 19.5%
- Told Vallory that Vasquez was to blame - 61.1%
- Told Vallory that August was to blame - 19.4%
Did you prevent or agree to Athena to kill Cassius?
- Prevented Athena from killing Cassius - 59.3%
- Agreed that Athena should kill Cassius - 40.7%
- Keeps silence - 1%
Allow or refuse to let Vallory to help you up?
- Let Vallory help you up - 65.6%
- Refused to let Vallory help you up - 35.45%
Made a tentative alliance with Handsome Jack?
- Made a tentative alliance - 62.7%
- Refused to work - 37.3%
Gave flower to Sasha?
- Gave flower to Sasha - 75.5%
- Let Sasha pick the flower - 24.5%
Let go of Sasha?
- Allowed Sasha to let go of you -4.8%
- Refused to let go of Sasha - 95.2%
- Loader Bot
- Hugo Vasquez
- Handsome Jack (AI)
- Gary (determinant)
- Dumpy (determinant)
- Janey Springs (determinant, voice only)
- Gary (Determinant)
- Dumpy (Determinant)
- Hugo Vasquez
- This episode happens before the events of the opening and ending cutscenes in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel!, and details how Athena was captured.
- Jack breaks the fourth wall when he notices the text saying 'Handsome Jack will Remember That' and will point to it asking 'What the hell's that?'