- "Why don't we try that again? This time with more science! We gotta get those sorry bastards a cure! You know the drill by now. But get me some tougher mutant parts this time! Maybe that'll help.
- Collect infected Lichtenthrope parts: 0/2
- Bring body parts to Dr. Zed
- Take antidote
- Open cell
- Give cure to experiment
- Kill failed experiment
- "So it turns out he didn't quite nail it this time. After you brought him the requested load of mutant parts, he developed a new serum, which shockingly did not cure the test subject, but instead turned it into a stronger, more monstrous super mutant. Oops."
Turn In: Dr. Zed
- Main article: Cadeuceus/Transcript
- Mission items:
- Infected Body Part - "Ahhh, infection: the natural intersection of science and love."
- Dr. Zed's Antidote - "This will definitely work."
- Game files indicate that Cadeuceus began development as a second and third mission in a sequence of three, but elements of these were compiled into one mission.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.